April 01, 2012

website update

the new lookbook is now up on my website! the images are by jacinta moore. she's done such a beautiful job and the picture above is my absolute favourite. the model is gorgeous lara who works up the road from me and i thought she had the perfect look for this collection. both were so easy to work with and we all love pets so it was a great shoot!

my shop is also semi-open. you can see all the whole collection but not everything is available yet as i'm waiting on a yarn delivery and want to make sure everything's ok before taking orders. on that note, as per usual, everything will be made to order and i plan to keep the shop open until mid year (or until materials run out). i'll post some outtakes from the shoot, stockist updates and maybe a bit on my inspiration for this collection soon. i hope you enjoy the new work!